Grants are sums of money given to a business, partially covering the costs of a specific project or purpose, to assist in the development of the business.
Grants are available from various sources such as the government, the European Union, Regional Development Agencies and Business Links, and are usually linked to specific activities and geographical areas.
Many businesses are unaware that such grants exist, therefore locating any available funding can be made easier by using advice and assistance from our Grant Advisory Service.
We are able to assist with:
- An in depth review of the business to establish its current and proposed activities
- An assessment of the business' eligibility for grant funding
- Research and enquiries into the likelihood of successful applications
- Gathering together the relevant information and documentation for the application
- Application and liaison with the relevant funding bodies through to grant acceptance
Other Transaction Support Services that are available include:
- Business planning and financial modelling
- Fund raising
- Strategic planning
- Succession planning
Advisory services are provided by our dedicated team of full time corporate finance professionals who have experience of handling transactions from £1 to £100m across a wide spectrum of business sectors. Other support services are provided by a very experienced team drawn from Dains Corporate Finance and other specialist departments.
We are pleased to consider proposals of any size and if you have an enquiry, we offer an unconditional and informal discussion of your plans and requirements. Depending on the individual circumstances of each case we are always able to negotiate a flexible basis for charging for our services which can be tailored to suit your requirements.